Friday, May 18, 2018

Daffodil Card using Silhouette Cameo 3 and Distress Oxides

Hey!!

Oh man April was not a great month for my Silhouette Cameo 3.
No matter what I put the blade at or settings in the Studio software the machine would go crazy and cut like it was cutting through chipboard.

I went though 3 reps and new cutting strips and blades and then finally got the replacement machine sent and it worked!!!
This was the first card I made and I was stoked!!


I love daffodils and I had to get this file when I saw it in the Design Store. 

I cut all the parts from white cardstock and then Colored with Distress Oxide Inks. 

I finally shed off with some Nuvo Jewel Drops in Grey Mist. 

Distress Oxides: 
Salty Ocean
Squeezed Lemonade
Carved Pumpkin
Lucky Clover 


Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!! 
Cher 

No comments:

Post a Comment